ActiveConversion offers an optional connector that connects to Salesforce. Prospects, leads, and companies can be uploaded to Salesforce - either manually or automatically. A few of the capabilities of the connector:
- Add your companies and contacts to Salesforce if they don't already exist
- Upload the lead score to Salesforce
- Create alerts in Salesforce for assigned visitors who return to your website
- Upload events in ActiveConversion as Salesforce tasks
To connect your ActiveConversion account with Salesforce, talk to your ActiveConversion representative about adding the connector to your account or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your connector is enabled, you can set up information from ActiveConversion to be automatically added to your Salesforce account:
- Install ActiveConversion for AppExchange into your Salesforce account. This process can be started by clicking the "Get It Now" button on our AppExchange page: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003Hh38EAC
- Once Salesforce is set up, log in to ActiveConversion
- Choose Configure > Connectors from the main menu
- Click the "Sign in with Salesforce" button
- Follow the instructions and click on "Allow" to grant ActiveConversion permission to access your Salesforce account.