The ActiveConversion tracking code collects and sends data to ActiveConversion from your website. You need to copy and paste it from your account on to your web pages for ActiveConversion to work.
To find your tracking code:
- Sign in to your ActiveConversion account
- Select the "Configure" tab
- Select "ActiveConversion Code" from the dropdown menu
To install your tracking code
The tracking code should be installed on all pages of your website you want to track, including landing pages for marketing.
- Copy the tracking code as noted above
- Paste your tracking code snippet (unaltered, in its entirety) before the closing </body> tag on every web page on your site you wish to track
If you're not comfortable making changes to your website, just forward the tracking code and a link to this article to your webmaster.