Now that you've got the tracking code installed, ActiveConversion will start to identify companies and individuals coming to your website.
In order to assign these prospects to sales, we'll need to set up your sales reps in ActiveConversion.
To add a sales rep:
- Login to your ActiveConversion account
- Select the "Lead Mgmt" tab
- Select "Sales Reps" from the dropdown menu
- Click the "Add Sales Rep" button at the top right
- You'll be shown two channels: "Sales Rep" and "Reseller/Distributor". Select "Sales Rep" for internal staff members, or "Reseller/Distributor" for companies you pass leads along to.
- Fill out company, name, and contact information, and click "Save"
Congratulations, the sales rep is now ready to be assigned leads in ActiveConversion!