Sync data like prospects and companies, with web activity, from ActiveConversion in to Pipedrive CRM. From there, use Pipedrive to help manage your leads and sales pipeline through to making your next big sale.
How to Connect ActiveConversion to Pipedrive
A) Copy your API Key from Pipedrive
- Log into your Pipedrive account
- Click on your name in the top left corner, then Settings
- Click on Personal, and then API
- Copy the API token
B) Add your API Key to ActiveConversion
- Choose Configure > Connectors from the main menu
- Under Pipedrive, click the "Setup your Pipedrive Account" button
- Enter your Pipedrive API token and click the "Save" button
That's all you need to do! Your integration is ready to go:
How It Works
Phase 1: Current Functionality
You can add any Company, Prospect, Lead, or Contact to Pipedrive by viewing the prospect's profile, and click either the "Pipedrive" button at the top of the screen or by checking the "Activity on Pipedrive" checkbox.
These options are available on all screens in the Sales section of ActiveConversion - Companies, Prospects, Leads, Contacts.
What's Up Next
We're excited to let you know we're expanding and improving our Pipedrive integration in the near future! You'll have some added features and capabilities, like:
- Updating or creating organizations with additional information, depending on what you already have entered in Pipedrive
- Auto-uploading new activities for each person or organization on a periodic basis to Pipedrive, including things like web page visits, form fills, and downloads
- Automatically uploading leads or companies to Pipedrive that reach your desired minimum lead score
Stay tuned for updates!