Our WordPress plugin makes it easy to integrate ActiveConversion with your WordPress website:
- Automatically adds ActiveConversion's tracking code to your website
- Makes it easy to add ActiveConversion forms to any page, post, or widget
- Download the WordPress plugin from https://www.activeconversion.com/wp-plugin/activeconversion-wp.zip
- Log into your WordPress installation
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click the "Choose File" button, select the downloaded plugin file, and click "Install Now"
- Click "Activate Plugin"
Once the plugin is installed, you'll need to add an activation key. You can get this key from ActiveConversion:
- Log in to ActiveConversion
- Navigate to Configure > Connectors and choose "WordPress"
- Copy the "Activation Key" to your clipboard
- Login to your WordPress installation
- In the left-hand menu bar, click "ActiveConversion"
- Enter the activation key and click "Activate ActiveConversion"
Your WordPress plugin is now installed and ready to go!
Adding ActiveConversion Forms To Your Site
1. Create an ActiveConversion form:
- If you don't have forms created in ActiveConversion, login to do so.
- If you've already created your forms, go to step 2:
2. Add the ActiveConversion form to your website
Add a form in a page or post:
Add a form as a widget: