Your account starts out with one master list. This will contain all email addresses from any other lists you make. It's the best place to go to search contacts to see or change their subscription status.
Create A CSV of Your List
ActiveConversion is set up to import CSV lists, which can be exported from popular spreadsheet apps like Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
Below are the types of information you can upload to a mailing list. They can be named whatever you like, as the software will check which column is which during the import process.
- Email Address (required)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Phone Number (attached to the contact)
- Company Name
- Website URL
- Street Address
- Zip/Postal Code
Import Your list
- Log in to ActiveConversion
- Navigate to Marketing > Emails > Mailing Lists
- Either create a new mailing list, and follow the prompts, or hover your mouse over an existing list and click the "Import (CSV)" link that appears
- Browse for a CSV of your list and click '"Next Step"
- You will be shown a screen where you can choose which columns to import. Click "Next Step"
- You will be shown a preview of the records you'll be importing. If you're satisfied with the import, click "Import Subscribers"
Email Import Template For ActiveConversion
If you'd like to work from a template, you can download a sample here: